very much for book your Shore Excursion Tour with TUCAN COSTA MAYA we encourage you to read following Terms and Conditions carefully, they form the basis on which bookings are accepted, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
- By using Tucancostamaya.com, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
- Tucancostamaya.com may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the administrator.
- You cannot copy, reproduce, republish, or post, Tucancostamaya.com content (inclusive of text, images, pricing information, etc.) with the exception of the content is used for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Your use of Tucancostamaya.com is intended for personal, noncommercial use and to make legitimate requests to book any of the products or services offered in the site.
- You agree not to use this site to make false or fraudulent claims or any kind of speculation.
- Tucancostamaya's content - including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability regarding or relating to tucancostamaya.com service provider, is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- All applications or request for reservations for either tours or services must be made through our Contact firstname.lastname@example.org mail, through the live chat or via our official numbers that appear in tucancostamaya.com.
- The application forms for any tour or services are stated in Tucancostamaya.com in the “contact us” link.
- If after 24 hrs you do not receive confirmation from a sales representative of Tucancostamaya is due to the incorrect email address placed on the reservation form, please return to our website and resubmit the application form.
- All tours and services offered by Tucancostama.com are valid as per the dates provided by our sales representative.
- Tucancostamaya.com is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
- All requests for modifications/amendments must be directed to the sales manager.
- All other date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability Tucancostamaya cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
- After the agreement with the customer, Tucancostamaya Tours will send by email the Confirmation Form indicating details about the tour departure time and meeting instructions. Tucancostamaya Tours work with SHIP TIME in order to avoid confusions with meeting times.
- The confirmation will be sent upon receiving the deposit for the tour or service you requested.
- The confirmation has to be printed; client that makes a reservation should require a printed confirmation from our Reservations Department, as a guarantee for the services.
- Tucancostamaya does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as the request is received by our Customer Care team more than three (2) days ahead of your confirmed travel date.
- Any special information about the passenger should be written application form at the time of scheduling the reservation.
- Prices listed on Tucancostamaya.com are per person, unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by Tucancostamaya.
- Price quotations are subject to change without previous notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
- Prices do not include tips/gratuities to drivers or local guides, any beverages or food not specifically listed under “Inclusions” on the tours or services of Tucancostamaya.com.
- After to confirm with our Sales department the tour or service of your preference and according with the Quotation and Itinerary established, we request a pre-payment following the next indications:
- 30% of the total purchase is required to make a reservation.
- The only payment method accepted for deposit via PayPal.
- In the case of National the deposit can be made to a bank account.
- The PayPal account will be provided by a sales representative directly to your e mail address.
- When your deposit has been received, the ID of the transaction will be stated in the confirmation notification.
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced.
- In case that the ship can't dock due really bad weather conditions or any special reason, we guarantee to all of our customers a FULL REFUND. However, if the ship docks, trips operate rain or shine and we can't accept last minute cancellations due normal rainy conditions.
- Tucancostamaya Tours will wait 15 minutes for a passenger after the specific Pick Up time. After this time, the tour will leave and the client will be charged as NO SHOW.
- In the case of "NO SHOW" the deposit will not be refunded.
- Cancellations are honored up to 4 (four) days prior to the excursion date to receive a refund of the deposit prepayment. At 3 (six) days, all deposit prepayments become non-refundable. In the case of reservations paid in full at the moment of booking, the penalty will be only the amount required as deposit prepayment and the balance will be refunded.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing by the Purchaser by replying to the original email confirmation sent by El Tucan de Costa Maya.